Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thank You to Readers of 'Birdie Down'

If you're reading this as one of the 300 or so who downloaded 'Birdie Down' in the last 4 weeks, then I'd like to say a big thank you for your support. That's 300 more than I expected, so it stays free-to-read.

Like you, perhaps, I'm an amateur without the back up team, so I rely on readers to tell me if I'm hitting their sweet-spots or turning their tummies. Not many readers like to do that, but I'd really welcome the feedback before cracking on with the sequel. 

If you're feeling adventurous please drop me a line at jimsgraham@hotmail.com. If you're an exhibitionist, then maybe you could leave a review. 

I don't mind constructive criticism. I'll take it all positively. It all helps.

Thanks
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment